Monday, November 8, 2010

Facebook withdrawals.

I'm not going to lie. I never thought I would have facebook withdrawals, and this early?? Maybe day 4... but day 2... ridiculous. I miss that little red pop-up notifying me that I have a message or comment etc. Instead I am left alone with me, myself and I. I find myself creating my own facebook status updates in my head. So I'm updating myself on what I'm doing... ridiculous. I don't even laugh out loud, I just snicker to myself while the letters LOL pop up in my head.

The worst part is I have no idea what you are all doing, how your day was, what's on your mind or what we're going to do this weekend! Those of you who know me well, know I'm not fabulous at texting but with no facebook I'm great at texting! I miss you all... I feel left out :(

The best part is I am so productive. I probably have done more work today than I would have in a week. WOW. 

The most important question to ask on the job is not "What am I getting?" but rather "What am I becoming?" - Jim Rohn

--smeagers 

1 comment:

  1. deeej i love u!! so proud of u and glad that u are safe.

    ReplyDelete