Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome!

In my quest to defy mediocrity, I realize there are changes I need to make to my daily routine. As a catalyst to this change I am creating a blog about my behavioral experiment. I tagged you in this note because you are important in my life, I've had a conversation about lifestyle change with you, I think you're funny (jason f.), or i just wanted to ;) feel free to suggest items that you feel would be necessary for me to change, or add to the list.

First week of my little experiment is no facebook. I'll be doing daily updates on this little blogspot I created just for this. I'm going to be changing one thing a week until christmas. beginning every sunday!!!!! HERE GOES!

Second week. Gym everyday. eeks.

Third week. No soda or fast food.

Fourth week. No coffee... :/

Fifth week. No TV.

2 comments:

  1. This is VERY interesting...and inspirational...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MO! you're my first fan! yay! I'm so excited you're joining me on this journey, we'll see where it takes me AND YOU!! :)

    this just in - week 6 - muslim daily prayer ritual.

    ReplyDelete