Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life is fragile.

Life is fragile... it can change in a split second. I'm lucky to be alive after my car accident and my brother joked that I was "unbreakable" since the police and firemen were astonished that I was not hurt in any visual way after my accident. Yet after all the medical examinations, more serious issues have presented themselves. Let's just say it's more serious than a broken bone.


I want to make sure that when I look back I am content with the reality that I had done the best I could, with what I had, at that time. We all want to make good decisions but we are often passive, lacking initative or are seldom active in creating results. In changing my lifestyle the next couple of weeks, I hope to create results I desire. It may or may not end up the way I wanted but my actions speak louder than my words.


Creating this blog, I am now accountable to not only myself but to you in staying true to my word. Join me in challenging yourself to align your thoughts, words and actions.


"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin


--smeagers

No comments:

Post a Comment